Rules governing competitions and giveaways on Fashion Bust
1. From time to time Fashion Bust Ltd may run competitions, giveaways and promotions on the Fashion Bust website fashion-bust.com (site), all of which will be subject to these Rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
2. Entry to the competitions is only open to residents of the UK and Eire, unless stated otherwise, and who are aged 18 or over. Employees of Fashion Bust, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion, may not enter the competition.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
4. Entries must be received before the deadline of any given competition.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition. Automated entries are not permitted.
6. Details of prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. Fashion Bust is not responsible for any entries lost because of a technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. Winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw and will be notified by email with seven days of the closing date of the competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of notification, Fashion Bust reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
9. If dates are specified as part of a prize, these cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition neither Fashion Bust or the third party promoter are liable to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
10. Where size restrictions apply to the prize, these will be clearly stated in the details for that competition, and it is the participant’s responsibility to check before entering. If a winner does not fall within the stated size range for the product, no alternative prize can be offered.
11. Fashion Bust has no responsibility or liability for the provision of prizes by third party promoters.
12. If a competition prize includes attendance at a specific venue, the winner will be responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all bookings must be organised directly with the promoter unless stated otherwise, and Fashion Bust shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
13. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
14. The prize winners’ name(s) may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
15. No cash alternative will be offered. If the stated prize is no longer available for some reason, a similar or equivalent prize may be provider by the promoter.
16. By entering, entrants agree:
• to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not enter; and
17. Competitions and these entry Rules may be cancelled or amended by Fashion Bust at any time. Any changes will be made available with the competition information in these Rules.
18. Entry to the competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these Rules and any additional terms and conditions specific to the competition entered.
19. Prizes are non-negotiable, Fashion Bust’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes shall be provided to winners without charge and Fashion Bust makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any prize. In addition, Fashion Bust is not liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering prizes.